Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reporting Identity Theft - Sun 10/7/12

Report Fraud to the IRS? Watchdog Says IRS Flubs Over 100000 Tips Annually
People often report something besides tax fraud or violations. You aren't
supposed to use Form 3949-A for reporting identity theft but many people
do. Even if you use Form 3949-A as intended, it just isn't specific
enough. In many cases a completed ...
<> providing comprehensive answers for you and your family on issues regarding Identity Theft.


Follow us on Twitter: IDTheftNews4U

No comments: